Leave a Reply Cancel reply
What our guests say about us…
"Since our kids took kids snowboard lessons at NORTHSTAR, they are totally into it and started studying English too. They say "We want go to NORTHSTAR rather than Disney Land!"
Family Snowboard Trip - 2012
I just wanted to thank you for making our winter holiday so special. We were just blown away by your care and by your faith and by the friendly staff.
Arriving in Japan not even a week before we went to Norikura was a little hard for our children, but coming to your beautiful resort just before Christmas made us feel at home and cared for. We enjoyed the accommodation and the food and most of all the Spirit that inhabits your hotel. We felt so welcome and loved and you and your staff spoiled us rotten.
And then the Skiing, well it could not have been more perfect. Powder Snow everywhere, the kids so enjoyed the snow board lessons and our son is a true convert, so you will be seeing more of him and us of course. We will certainly come back to enjoy more of this beautiful area and your beautiful resort.
All the best until we see you again
Family Ski Weekend Guests - Christmas Holiday 2011
- Spring has finally come to #norikura . Have a good week! fb.me/1s7GoFQMc 3 days ago
- Spring has finally come to #norikura . Have a good week! @ 乗鞍高原 (Norikura Kogen) instagram.com/p/Zg-301ipo0/ 3 days ago
- Hanging with the kids on a hike. Keep smiling. Keep seeking adventure! fb.me/18S9SGXZL 4 days ago
- Team PEUGEOT is coming to NORTHSTAR!! May 15, 2013
- We are opening April 24, 2013
- Enjoy Norikura from the new NORTHSTAR Alpine Lodge April 12, 2013
- Spring Backcountry April 10, 2013
- New Lodge! March 20, 2013
- Enjoy Norikura from the new NORTHSTAR Alpine Lodge | NORTHSTAR: [...] will be running and you can enjoy genuine sp...
- Enjoy Norikura from the new NORTHSTAR Alpine Lodge | NORTHSTAR: [...] but the shuttle bus to Kuraigahara Mountain ...
- Enjoy Norikura from the new NORTHSTAR Alpine Lodge | NORTHSTAR: [...] Norikura is starting to thaw out from a long...
- Spring Backcountry | NORTHSTAR: [...] Mt. Norikura Spring Backcountry Tours [...]...
- WeekEND of Weird Report | NORTHSTAR: [...] This is coming a little late, sorry about th...