- Introductions & Stretching (10 min)
- Kid’s Snowboard Lesson (80 min)
- + Basics – Parts of a snowboard, strapping into a snowboard
- + Sliding – Getting a feel for moving on the snow, one foot straight run
- + Control – How to slide and stop with both feet strapped in
- + Turning – Getting the snowboard moving down and across the hill
- + Linking – Make turns in both directions using both edges
*Lessons will progress step by step based on the ability of each student. Not all steps in the flow can be covered in every lesson.
Snow season is from the last week of December to first week of April.