- 7:30: Registration (30 min)
- 8:00: Head to Kuraigahara Hutte (60 min)
- 9:00: Spring Backcountry tour (5.5 hrs)
- 2:30: Return to Kuraigahara Hutte (30 min)
- 3:30: Return to NORTHSTAR (30 min)
Backcountry tours are intensive, so we require each guest to have the following equipment: Snowboard/skis, boots, ski/snowboard jacket and pants, backpack, avalanche beacon, probe, shovel, adjustable ski poles (for snowboarders), ski seals/snow shoes, water bottle, food, snacks, sunglasses, extra goggles, extra gloves, and extra insulation jacket.
We offer backcountry rental equipment including probes, snowboard sets, avalanche sets, shovels, and hiking poles. Click here for more information.
Spring Backcountry season is from golden week in May to July.