Mountain biking is not just for boys! Girls ride bikes too. This camp will help you go to the next level by learning some bike mechanic tips that are sometimes hard to learn from guys, special riding tips for girls, Onsen and special meals by NORTHSTAR’s chef, Kayo. You can also try Pilates and Bouldering on our climbing wall. Beginners welcome!
2012年6月2日(土) – 3日(日)
¥19,000 (including; 1 night lodging, 3 meals, Transportation and Insurance)
Rental bikes are available for 3000 yen
Limitations: Jr. High and older / 20 people
*For participants who are 18 years old and younger need to have sign on waiver release form by a guardian and a guardian must participate with.
Day 1 • 6/25
Location: At Swan Garden near the Toyoshina IC on the Nagano Highway
- 12:30 Reception
- 13:00 Riding in Toyoshina
- 16:00 Head to NORTHSTAR
- 17:00 Free Time
- 18:00 Special Dinner
- 20:00 Pilates & Bouldering
Day 2 • 6/26
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Riding in Norikura
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Riding in Norikura
- 15:00 Finish Riding and Closing
Organizers：KONA & NORTHSTAR
- From Online Reservation Form, fill “Dates” as “Girls MTB”, and fill other columns. If you are a group, please fill “Size of Party” with “Each participant’s Name and Date of Birth”. Also please fill out information for allergy , rentals, etc if you need.
- We will respond to you with a bill and waiver release form.
- Transfer reservation fee [¥3,000/person; non refundable] or all camp fee then your reservation will be confirmed.
- Bring rest of camp fee [¥18,000/person] and waiver from.
*Please check our Reservation Page for cancellation fee, etc.