NORTHSTAR would like to assure our guests that we are taking every precaution to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy.
- Staff will wear masks at all times and keep social distance whenever possible.
- Staff will monitor body temperature every morning.
- Staff will diligently wash hands and use sanitizer often.
- We are opening with limited capacity. We encourage guests to use our new contactless check-in /check-out systems via email. Please have credit card ready.
- Disinfectant sprays, wipes, and hand gels will be available in guest rooms and public spaces.
- Guest rooms and public areas will be well ventilated thought the day.
- We will limit the number of guests in the public baths at one time.
- We invite guests to use the private bath if it is their preference.
- Regular disinfection of door knobs, switches, and other commonly used surfaces will increase.
- Small toys in the kids corner have been temporarily removed.
- We have made more space between dining tables.
- Staff will serve buffet items, refills, and drinks at each table.
- Activity group numbers will be limited.
- Activity guests are asked to wear masks while not in actual activity, for example during shuttle or instruction.
- Activity and rental equipment are sanitized after each use.
- We have updated our cancellation policy so that anyone who cancels for health concerns.
- Deposits will now kept for 6 months so you can reschedule your stay. Please come back when you feel healthy and safe.
- Before arrival, we ask guests to limit their travel to highly effected areas and monitor their temperature. Thermometers will be available to guests on site.
- Guests are asked to wash hands frequently, wear a mask, and maintain social distance from other guests and staff.