The pro snowboarder Keijiro Kasahara (nicknamed “Doggy”) who is the producer of the strange program called “Weekly Of Weired”（WOW）on YouTube will be coming to Mt. Norikura very soon for an event and I am sure for some weird stuff.
Come join in the making of a WOW movie here in Norikura and maybe you can be in the next episode.
Feb. 2nd – 3rd
NORTHSTAR Park at the NORTHSTAR Lodge (2/2) and Mt.NORIKURA Ski Resort (2/3)
50 people (event participants)
Cost and Details
- People with a season pass: ¥3,500 (Includes the event fee, Lunch, 1 drink and an onsen ticket to Yukemurikan)
- Day guests without a season pass ¥5,500 (Includes a lift pass, event fee, Lunch, 1 drink and an onsen ticket to Yukemurikan)
- NORTHSTAR Lodging Pack A: (With Season Pass): ¥11,000 (Includes 1 Night 2 Meals, event fee, Lunch, 1 drink and an onsen ticket to Yukemurikan)
- NORTHSTAR Lodging Pack B：¥15,500 (Includes 1 Night 2 Meals, 2 day lift pass, event fee, Lunch, 1 drink and an onsen ticket to Yukemurikan)
Feb. 2 (Sat.)
19:00-19:30 Registration at NORTHSTAR
19:30-21:00 Park Session at the NORTHSTAR Park (Free)
- Hang out and session the NORTHSTAR Park with your friends and Keijiro. (Helmets Required to enter park)
- Drinks & Hotdogs will be for sale
Feb. 3rd (Sun.)
9:00-9:45 Registration at the Powder Station (1st floor of the Sanbondaki Rest House at Mt. Norikura Ski Resort.
10:00 Riders meeting outside the powder station
10:15 Riding session with Keijiro
- [Get your part in WOW! while riding with Keijiro]
13:00 Riders meeting at the snow park
13:15 Park event, butter box session
- Using only the wide box, show off your best style and get judged by Doggy himself.
15:00 Closing, awards and Junken chance
- Prizes for 1st−3rd, Best trick and the WOW Prize from Doggy